Thursday, August 19, 2010

30 Day Blog - Pictures of Me

Yesterday, the 30 Day Blog Journal was supposed to be an old picture of myself (old meaning at least 10 years old). I actually had to go home and search for you.

Its funny to think that 10 years ago today, I was moving into my dorm at Dallas Baptist University, preparing to start my freshman year of college. This picture was one of my senior pictures taken in April 2000. (sorry if its a bit blurry...I was taking a digital picture of the printed picture).


And today, the 30 Day Blog Journal is a picture of me today. This is me and B, and was taken about a month ago when we were at dinner with some friends.


Yesterday, the daily challenge at my favorite digital scrapping site was to create a layout using a box template...so I rearranged the different boxes and "cut up" the picture. Well I love this picture of me and Brant and hadn't scrapped it yet...so I decided it was the perfect picture. This is how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment